Program Name: Montmorillonite Patchouli Shower Bar
Reference: Montmorillonite is a bentonite clay that named after Montmorillon in France. Montmorillonite clay in this shower bar is red colored clay due its iron oxide richness. This clay is exceptional at drawing oils and impurities from your skin, renowned for its detox capacity, improving oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells.
This shower bar is also perfect as your face bar because of its ability to unclog the skin pores and shrink them while helping to control overproduction sebum which cause acne (face and back acne).
Patchouli in this bar has wound healing and scar reducing properties, anti aging properties, and able to relieve eczema because its antiseptic properties and moisturizing ability.
saponified virgin coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, organic canola oil,
organic sunflower oil, montmorillonite red clay, organic patchouli essential oil, organic vanilla essential oil
How to crack the code:
Simply rub your wet body or even face with Montmorillonite Patchouli bar, let it sit for a second, and rinse it.
Bug To Solve IRL*:
Normal, Oily or Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin
*In Real Life
Montmorillonite Patchouli Pore-Shrinking Shower Bar
OH NO MY SOAP IS MELTING!
If your soap is melting a bit, mushy, and goey, it is actually a good news! It means, your soap is made by 100% natural oils! Natural soap like bodyandco's soap bars or shampoo bars are made by organic plant oils with cold process technique that makes it different than any other commercial soaps that are made from surfactant/detergent/SLS or any "hardener" inside.
Because of its made by natural oils, and without palm oil (this oil tends to make soap firmer, but hey! we care about orang utan!) the downside is, well, this kind of soap does not last as long as commercial soaps or as natural soaps that contain palm oil. This is why you have to know about this tips to make your soap or shampoo bars last longer:
- avoid a soap bar from contact with water by putting it on a soap dish.
- avoid direct sun and take it out from super humid place like your bathroom, if necessary.
- if you dont have a soap dish, you can put it on shower rack or a coaster but make sure place it away from water and let it dry before use it again.
- but dont worry, you can still use all the melted soap or shampoo bars until the very last scraps. this is why putting it on soap dish or coaster is really recommended!
Taking care of your soap and shampoo bar could be challenging for you, but also super wise of you to choose for having a "diet" from thick plastic bottles that we usually throw away after we finish our shower gel or shampoo. If you still feel like your bars go away too fast after you do all those things above, maybe you may consider about these things:
- you use shampoo bars as body soap as well (yes shampoo bar is 3 in 1, you can use it as shampoo, soap, and or shaving soap). But having a bar to do those jobs, of course it goes away so fast! try to focus on one thing for one bar :)
- you dont let it dry enough before you use it again
So beauty hackers, now we know how and why our bars are so easy to go away. Let us know about your tactic to use our soap and shampoo bars till very last scraps!
This description is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please take attention to the ingredients listed on our products, if you have any sensitivities to any listed ingredients should not use the product. In case you have a doubt whether you have sensitive skin or not, always try an allergy patch test or just try with small amount and if at any time irritation occurs, discontinue using the product immediately.