Program Name: Lemongrass Calendula Shower Bar
Reference: Lemongrass is used as a natural remedy to heal wounds and prevent infection because its antibacterial, antiseptic, and antifungal properties, and combat free radicals from sun because of its antioxidant properties.
Calendula has anti-inflammatory properties soothes skin dermatitis or skin problems such as acne, eczema, rosacea, and allergies, has antibacterial properties and powerful antioxidants, helps skin retain natural moisture and keeps skin soft and supple, helps in healing wounds and boost appearance of your skin.
Scented with citronella essential oil which is an awesome detoxifier for your skin, has antibacterial properties that are helpful to reduce skin infections like acne.
saponified virgin coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, organic canola oil,
organic sunflower oil, organic lemongrass, organic calendula,
organic citronella essential oil
How to crack the code:
Simply rub your wet body or even face with Lemongrass Calendula bar, let it sit for a second, and rinse it.
Bug To Solve IRL*:
Damaged or acne-prone skin type
*In Real Life
Lemongrass Calendula Healing and Anti-Inflammatory Shower Bar
OH NO MY SOAP IS MELTING!
If your soap is melting a bit, mushy, and goey, it is actually a good news! It means, your soap is made by 100% natural oils! Natural soap like bodyandco's soap bars or shampoo bars are made by organic plant oils with cold process technique that makes it different than any other commercial soaps that are made from surfactant/detergent/SLS or any "hardener" inside.
Because of its made by natural oils, and without palm oil (this oil tends to make soap firmer, but hey! we care about orang utan!) the downside is, well, this kind of soap does not last as long as commercial soaps or as natural soaps that contain palm oil. This is why you have to know about this tips to make your soap or shampoo bars last longer:
- avoid a soap bar from contact with water by putting it on a soap dish.
- avoid direct sun and take it out from super humid place like your bathroom, if necessary.
- if you dont have a soap dish, you can put it on shower rack or a coaster but make sure place it away from water and let it dry before use it again.
- but dont worry, you can still use all the melted soap or shampoo bars until the very last scraps. this is why putting it on soap dish or coaster is really recommended!
Taking care of your soap and shampoo bar could be challenging for you, but also super wise of you to choose for having a "diet" from thick plastic bottles that we usually throw away after we finish our shower gel or shampoo. If you still feel like your bars go away too fast after you do all those things above, maybe you may consider about these things:
- you use shampoo bars as body soap as well (yes shampoo bar is 3 in 1, you can use it as shampoo, soap, and or shaving soap). But having a bar to do those jobs, of course it goes away so fast! try to focus on one thing for one bar :)
- you dont let it dry enough before you use it again
So beauty hackers, now we know how and why our bars are so easy to go away. Let us know about your tactic to use our soap and shampoo bars till very last scraps!
This description is for educational purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please take attention to the ingredients listed on our products, if you have any sensitivities to any listed ingredients should not use the product. In case you have a doubt whether you have sensitive skin or not, always try an allergy patch test or just try with small amount and if at any time irritation occurs, discontinue using the product immediately.